Sada je: 26 tra 2024, 04:51.

PayPal upozorenje

Svaštara - informacije o svemu i svačemu, što i gdje kupiti (od haljine do parketa), kamo na izlet, čime i kako čistiti, kako sve to platiti...

Moderatori/ce: Potica, Nana1971

PayPal upozorenje

PostPostao/la TmamaKiN2 » 17 pro 2012, 16:54

s email adrese services@intl.paypal.com stizu mailovi sljedeceg sadrzaja, da ne nasjedate:

Welcome

Dear PayPal Client
Thanks for joining PayPal.
Warning! Your PayPal account has been limited! As part of our security measures
we proceed regularly screen activity to learn PayPal recently contacted you after having
identified a problem on your Account. demand information from you for following reason:
-Our system detected unusual charges to a card credit linked to your PayPal account..

Activate Your Account

Heres what we have on file for you. Take a second to confirm we have your correct information.
Email Address
services@intl.paypal.com

Confirmation Code
0188-1569-3134-8803-7281
(Keep this code: you may be asked to enter it on PayPal to confirm your Account.)

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

Help Centre|Security Centre
Please do not reply to this email because we are not monitoring this inbox. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.
Copyright © 2012 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.
Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read theterms and conditionscarefully.

PayPal Email ID PP1478
BUDILICE I MARATONCI
skolarka K 10/2001
skolarac-maratonac N 07/2003
TmamaKiN2
puna razumijevanja

Natrag na Mame (i tate!) u akciji

Na mreži

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 2 gostiju.